Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Bird-day

I made this card to go with a gift i have bought.
I will show you the whole gift when it gets closer
to the birthday. I embossed the bird cage for some
added texture and added some bling.
I have been de-cluttering this week.
It is messy pulling everything out of cupboards
and off shelfs but how good does it feel
when you can step back and see what a difference
it has made. But once you start it is hard to stop.
I have been told by my dear husband to leave
well enough alone until i have help with the
heavy things. But when your on a roll it's good to keep going.


2 comments:

  1. Love this one Felicity! And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too. We miss you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have put the music wheel on the bird's wing here...I will be thinking of you today on your special Day. Hope you are out having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete