Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Chic Canvas

My husband picked up this large canvas for me.
It has a really thick frame, it was used for
advertisement in Katies.
There was a picture printed on it and so my husband
painted over it a few times with white paint and i
went crazy with my stamps and inks.
I started off slow adding a bit here and there.
Half way through i didn't like it and wanted to paint over it
but i carried on and i like the end result.
There's a French feel, butterflies and flowers too.
It is hard to tell in these photos but the canvas is on the large side.
A nice piece of art for our home and when i get tired of it i can
just paint over it and start again.
Total cost $4.

Happy Birthday Nerida xxoo.




1 comment:

  1. Love the Antique Paris theme. It looks like a fabric print. It would work well as bedspread or pillow fabric too.

    ReplyDelete