Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthdays All Round

We had a great day yesterday, visiting family
and celebrating Birthdays.
I was asked to make some Birthday cards
and here is what i came up with.



We also had a house full of teenage girls last night.
They all came over to get ready for a 18th Fancy Dress party.
So i couldn't pass up an opportunity to get out all my fancy
china and put out party food.
Sweets and also some hot food to fill their bellies before
a big night out.
I really enjoyed having all the girls over, such a lovely
bunch of friends and perfect manners.


My daughter, Minnie & her friend, Mickey.

They looked so great and we had so many laughs
helping them get ready.
We also had a Hermione, Wonder Woman and
a St Trinian's school girl.
They all looked fab.


1 comment:

  1. I love the cards! They are both different but yet so pretty.
    Allie looks fantastic,I hope she had a great night.
    Food looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete