Thursday, February 13, 2014

Home-made Gifts for a Friend with Stampin Up

I recently made these gifts for a friend and 
she is also a Stampin Up demonstrator.
Not only would it be a gift for her Birthday
but she could also take to her classes
as a display of Stampin Up products.

I made the card using the Brick Wall technique.

I decorated a Full Wood Mount Case and placed all the gifts inside.
Inside I placed the card, a coffee voucher and a small scrapbook.
I also added a Tag a Bag Gift Bag with chocolates (not shown here). 

I made this small scrapbook using various Stampin Up stamp sets
throughout. It could be a good resource to show a variety
of stamps and products.



All products used are Stampin Up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Felicity, this little collection sits on my dining table, I love how you have done the brick technique with postage due and the small scrap ok too!

    ReplyDelete