Monday, October 14, 2013

Season of Style

The older I get the quicker Christmas rolls around.
I have started with gusto on all things Christmas.
My desk is a mess and with Christmas craft the
arrival of glitter has made everything shiny and bright.
I have made 8 of the wreaths below, all different.
I have two to share.

I have used Stampin Up's Designer Series Paper
Season of Style to wrap around this wreath.
A sentiment, a snowflake and some bling.

For this wreath I used some of my old music sheet paper.
I made this wreath for our home, so vintage was required.
I cut up some old lace, used some burlap, twine
and upholstery pins.
I added extra layers onto my snowflake to get more
dimension. I also added Glass Stampin Glitter in Silver
to the edges of the stamped snowflakes to add sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment