Wednesday, January 23, 2013

On the Cover of the Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft

I was very excited to have a group of cards chosen
to appear in the Australian Cardmaking Stampin & Papercraft
magazine. To my surprise and absolute delight 1 of the cards
has been chosen for the cover of the magazine.
Even more so I have and always have had a love
of vintage tea cups and to see my cards displayed
with the tea cups was a real joy.
Let's just say when the postman delivered the magazine
there was alot of squeals and excitement.
Vol 19 No2 out soon.






4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Wow... I am going out to buy my copy - So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nerida, it is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw the cover, I knew without opening the mag that that was your card! You have such style...giggle! They are so pretty I wanted to rush upstairs and whip up a batch of them myself! Well done honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Karen for the lovely comments. I have waited so long to see my cards in the magazine, let alone the front cover...I don't think the smile on my face will fade for quite awhile.

    ReplyDelete