Monday, September 3, 2012

Stampin Up Catalogue Launch

I held my Stampin Up new Catalogue Launch over the weekend.
It took alot of preparation and the hard work turned out
into alot of fun. I will be sharing with you over the next week the displays I
made, make and takes and the lucky door prizes.
I forgot to take a photo of the food table but just imagine
crystal glass bowls, cake stands, vases with chocolates
and double dipped strawberries.
I have fallen in love with the new Comfort Cafe DSP and fabric
in the Stampin Up Catalogue.
Below I made rosettes into a wreath out of Comfort Cafe DSP.
I made a cushion cover from the Comfort Cafe fabric, I am not
much of a sewer but I love the fabric for this cushion.



2 comments:

  1. Fun new stuff - love all the papers! This holiday catty is one of my favorites of all time - so many fun new things, YOu did a wonderful job on your ornament in the previous post,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Comfort Cafe is one of my new fav's too Felicity. I love what you've done with the wreath and pillow. I may have to have a go at sewing now!

    ReplyDelete