Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Soggy June Long Weekend

Well, what to do on a Long Weekend when your front lawn looks like this,

 It really is weather for the Ducks!
 Whip up a batch of Scones with some jam and whipped cream. Yum!
 But most importantly lock yourself away to craft.
I have my Ipod on, my M&M's, Glasshouse Candle-Caramel/Vanilla burning,
the heater on to keep me warm
and the slow cooker has been cooking away since 9am.
I really do love Winter, all the excuses to indulge ones self.
I have caught up on swaps (cannot share these yet) and
have had a lovely play with some new products.
I can share this card, i have made it for a male.

I hope whatever you are up to this weekend you can stay dry and warm
and can fit in some paper crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This weather is shocking!! The ducks will be loving your front yard! The scones look yummy, the card looks great! I hope to get some creating done tomorrow too. xx

    ReplyDelete