Friday, April 1, 2011

A Top Note Gift

Can you believe it is April already?
I have been having a play around with some new products
from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue that starts today.
I ran some chipboard through my Big-Shot and used the Top-Note Die
to cut out two Top-Notes. I glued them back to back.
I then covered both sides in Designer Series Paper and decorated.
I have made a little wall hanging.
I added some little scraps of paper so i can write down shopping
lists or must have stamping lists.
I decorated the front bit of paper but the others underneath are blank.
I have used the Gorgeous new Designer Series Paper,
Botanical Gazette and the stamp set French Foliage.
This would make a great little gift and would like nice in any colour combo.
Have a great weekend and enjoy life.

 I used my Crop-O-Dile to punch two small holes at the top to thread
the ribbon through and a small hole at the bottom to add a
little charm.
 The back side but you could also add paper to this side
and change it around to have a different look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felicity, this is gorgeous, The Botanical paper and french folliage stamps are my favourites in the new mini. Love your colours too.

    ReplyDelete