Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary

I have made this card for my husband, it will be our 18th Wedding Anniversary soon, where does the time go? I used the Distressing Kit,Artistic Etchings stamp set, some Newspaper Print DSP, hemp twine and the cute heart punch.
I have placed the card onto the envelope i also stamped, so the base of the card is Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. I enjoyed making this card. I started off not knowing which way to go and ended up just adding and adding and screwing up pieces of paper and sponging.
I also went to town on the inside with more stamping, sponging but i wrote on it before taking a photo and i am sure you don't want to read mushy, lovy stuff.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Felicity on your wedding anniversary. Love the card it is just gorgeous. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year and I hope to pop in again soon to see all your lovely creations.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks great Felicity! I love everything about it- I'm sure Ian will love it too! Happy Anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete